Friday, May 11, 2007

FPT poster

I make a poster for FPT Megastyle in Business Enterprise 2. In this course, I have to make a marketing plan for a product. And our group decided to take Megastyle of Fpt as our product.

Fpt megastyle is a ADSL service which provide the customer the cheapest price.
In this poster, I want to make the customer understand the benefit of having internet. You can see a smile face with people around. Stay connect with friends and have fun is my idea for this poster. I also use whitespace to make the poster clear and attract. This picture I took in flickr.

Can you leave me a comment?

Picture Source : http://www.flickr.com/photos/weavingmajor/202855657/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice poster, but you'd be better off using pictures that aren't copyrighted.... I'm not fond of stealing, even for class projects.

Had you asked, I'd have said yes for a class project - but would want compensation for an actual poster. That picture took me six hours to create, and you disgrace that work by taking it without permission.